Highlighted

Camera Raw Filter opens but isn't there Photoshop\

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I flatten my file, open camera raw, the history tab says it is open,  I can not see it the filter window.  All my other filters open and can be used as I normally do.  I have tried many different files, and it is the same problem.  I have the 16bit versus 8 bit photo and when that is a problem the filter is greyed out and can not be chosen.  Anyone experienced this before?  I do not remember if I tried this filter since the upgrade.  thanks you

Hi there,

Are you using a multi-screen setup? It might be opening on a different screen.

You may try reinstalling the Camera Raw plugin and see if that helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html

Regards,
Sahil

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Camera Raw Filter opens but isn't there Photoshop\

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I flatten my file, open camera raw, the history tab says it is open,  I can not see it the filter window.  All my other filters open and can be used as I normally do.  I have tried many different files, and it is the same problem.  I have the 16bit versus 8 bit photo and when that is a problem the filter is greyed out and can not be chosen.  Anyone experienced this before?  I do not remember if I tried this filter since the upgrade.  thanks you

Hi there,

You may try reinstalling the Camera Raw plugin and see if that helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html

Regards,
Sahil

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0
shinyguy LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sahil,

Thank you for your help. The issue was because of 2 displays, but it wasn't hiding on the other one it just was visible.  I changed my properties to duplicate display instead of extend display and it popped up as expected.

You were very helpful, thanks again

Guy

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0