Highlighted

Camera Raw filter will not go away!!!!

Explorer ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an unforgivable problem. I have read about this from others but the solution evades me. Some say go to Photoshop > Preferences > General > Turn off clipboard.  Problem is I CANNOT GET INTO PHOTOSHOP to do any of this. Anyone have an idea?

Richard

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Camera Raw filter will not go away!!!!

Explorer ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an unforgivable problem. I have read about this from others but the solution evades me. Some say go to Photoshop > Preferences > General > Turn off clipboard.  Problem is I CANNOT GET INTO PHOTOSHOP to do any of this. Anyone have an idea?

Richard

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try reset prefs and maybe uninstall-reinstall

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To didiermazier,

I cannot get into PS to reset anything. I can minimize the screen but ACR does not disappear. So going back into PS is not possible.

Fortunately, I did find a 'cancel' button on the lower right which I did not see easily and I am not sure if it was there since the beginning of the problem.

Thanks,

Richard

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines