Highlighted

Camera RAW issue

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated PS on my Mac. When I open the raw file in camera raw, it looks blacked out. Any suggestions?  I have attached a pic. 

B8BB01EA-B575-4AAF-9DA0-64424FB47245.jpeg

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Camera RAW issue

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated PS on my Mac. When I open the raw file in camera raw, it looks blacked out. Any suggestions?  I have attached a pic. 

B8BB01EA-B575-4AAF-9DA0-64424FB47245.jpeg

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is odd indeed. Resetting the Photoshop Preferences is a good general solution when odd behaviour like this pops up. Look for the Reset Preferences On Quit button within the General tab of the Photoshop Preferences.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response. I did that after I read your message and it's still the same. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reinstalled PS and it looks like it fixes the issue. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent. Nicely done.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines