Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera raw modul

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I use camera raw modul to correct pictures. (much pictures) In previous version of PS I used CTRL+space+left mouse click to zoom in and CTRL+ALT+space+left mouse click to zoom out on the picture. Now (in the latest version of camera raw) I can't zoom out with this shortcut. Instead I see zoom icon + a little square.

My question: what is this icon and how can I zoom out? (I need to zoom out... I really need it, and there's no works to go dropdown on the left bottom of the picture or right click+submenu. These are very slow methods for every picture)

Thanks!

angry.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

In Camera Raw, when you hold Ctrl + Space, the marquee with a magnifier icon lets you drag to create a box where Photoshop zooms. You can release the modifier keys to get the magnifier with a minus symbol that you can use to click and zoom out. Similarly, you can hold down Shift while holding down Ctrl and get the magnifier with the minus symbol to zoom out.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

The zoom  shortcuts seem to be the same as  Photoshop's Zoom shortcuts Ctrl++ and Ctrl+-

ACR default keyboard shortcuts 

Z is still the shortcut for the Zoom tool just the Tool Icon is missing you can zoom with the mouse still. Z click hold and move the mouse.

Who knows why Adobe remove the icon perhaps its just an other Adobe bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Camera Raw, when you hold Ctrl + Space, the marquee with a magnifier icon lets you drag to create a box where Photoshop zooms. You can release the modifier keys to get the magnifier with a minus symbol that you can use to click and zoom out. Similarly, you can hold down Shift while holding down Ctrl and get the magnifier with the minus symbol to zoom out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The zoom  shortcuts seem to be the same as  Photoshop's Zoom shortcuts Ctrl++ and Ctrl+-

ACR default keyboard shortcuts 

Z is still the shortcut for the Zoom tool just the Tool Icon is missing you can zoom with the mouse still. Z click hold and move the mouse.

Who knows why Adobe remove the icon perhaps its just an other Adobe bug.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines