Camera Raw on smaller screens

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in mobile work, i use a windows laptop to edit my photos. It has a 14" monitor and the camera raw window is opened so large that I cannot reach all buttons. I cannot drag the window smaller at the corners with the mouse button pressed. Is there a way to convert the Camera Raw window into a 14" To fit monitor?

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Long and short: No. That's why minimum system requirements exist. refer to the online help/ program info section for specifications.

Mylenium

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is not the size of the 14" monitor in inches, but the resolution setting.

The system requirements for Camera Raw say that the monitor resolution must be at least “1024 x 768 display at 100% UI scaling.” Go into the Windows Display settings and see what the monitor is set to. For example, if the laptop display is set to 1280 x 720, that would be 48 pixels too short for Camera Raw. You would then choose a setting that meets or exceeds 1024 x 768 pixels.

If the laptop is old or low end, there is a possibility that the monitor might not allow a setting high enough for the minimum Camera Raw window size. If so, some options would be to connect the laptop to a larger monitor, or use a newer laptop.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines