• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw presets not showing up [2016]

Explorer ,
Dec 02, 2016 Dec 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed some Adobe Camera Raw presets I purchased but they don't show up when I click on the Preset icon in Camera Raw.

I believe I have them installed in the correct place:

~Library/Application Support/Adobe/Camera Raw/settings

I can see also them in Camera Raw when I click on the "load settings", but not when I click on the Preset icon

Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is, indeed, the location (on Mac; it's (user)/Application Data (or AppData)/Adobe/Camera Raw/Settings on Windows).

Did you make sure that the XMP files themselves are copied to that location?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I believe so

here is a screenshot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. I've been using VSCO's film packs for years as a base for my editing process. In the new Camera Raw updates, I would say that 90% of my presets do not show up, VSCO .xmp files as well as several .xmp presets that I've created myself. All of my presets are located in the correct folder on my computer (~Library/Application Support/Adobe/Camera Raw/Settings), but most do not show up when I click on the Presets tab in ACR (bout 90% like I said previously). When I try to "load settings" in the preset tab while using ACR, I get a dialogue pop up that says, "Unable to load the raw conversion settings. The Camera Raw settings in the selected ".xmp" metadata file are not compatible with this image."

Basically... all of the updates by Adobe have severely screwed things up. SOMEONE HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a large forum thread you might want to review which has multiple workarounds…

ACR presets missing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same problem. I have .xmp files that I cannot get to load in PS, nor can I get them to show up in any of adobes 100s of versions of lightroom. And as usual they are totally MIA with any kind of support after screwing up their own software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have finally figured out a solution for VSCO presets on Adobe CC 13.3

go back to 10.5 plugin version. restart computer. upload your presets in the correct file. the program will not run. it's ok. just download the current acr version now (13.3) and they should reappear in User Presets when running ACR. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2023 Oct 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me, right clicking in the presets tab in ACR and clicking on 'Show Partially Compatiple Presets' worked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2023 Nov 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks..This worked for to.. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2023 Dec 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this works, thanks man

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines