• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw user presets not in Finder library

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2019 Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 on a Mac, and I'm trying to copy my Camera Raw user presets into a new computer (also a Mac) running Adobe Photoshop CC 2019. However, none of my presets that are listed and usable on Camera Raw are not appearing anywhere on my Finder.

From browsing this forum I know they should be stored here: (~Library/Application Support/Adobe/Camera Raw/Settings) but only the default Photoshop presets are showing up, as seen in this screenshot:

Screen Shot 2019-07-02 at 3.31.24 PM.png

Is there any way to export the presets from Camera Raw or export them some other way to my new computer?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

The presets are in your User Library. Your looking in the Mac HD Library (top level library)

Click on your Desktop, click Go, click Go to Folder and paste in the path

~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw

gtf.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2019 Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guillermo,

The above location can be used to install user presets, however, you will not find the default presets in there.
As you're not able to find your presets in that folder, you can always save them by clicking on the hamburger icon on the top right corner and choose save settings, then choose a desired location.

preset.gif

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The presets are in your User Library. Your looking in the Mac HD Library (top level library)

Click on your Desktop, click Go, click Go to Folder and paste in the path

~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw

gtf.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Found them with this answer. Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines