• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera RAW v13.0 update

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just downloaded and updated the lastest from Adobe Cloud. Camera RAW v13.0.  went back to a memory card I was working from early today. Now I get this message when I try to open a normal Canon CR2 raw file. " PS could not complete your request because PS does not recognize this type of file." I have restarted my Mac to no avail. Can I uninstall and go back to the previous version of Camera RAW?  Is it possible to contact Adobe direct?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"a memory card I was working from early today."

Don't ever work directly off a memory card! This is exactly what will happen sooner or later.

The camera writes to the card using its own file system and organization, and if the computer writes into that it's bound to cause problems. Only the camera should write to the card.

Use a card reader, copy the files to a hard drive and work on them there. Format the card in camera when your backups are secure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines