Camera Raw Zoom tool & interface

Contributor ,
Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The zoom tool in Camera Raw 13.1 only seems to toggle between 2 zoom settings. Not sure why the tool would differ from Photoshop. The "scubby" zoom doesn't seem to work as described in J Kost's blog. I see there's an option in Prefs to set zoom as per LR, but I would simply prefer the Zoom controls to be consitant with PS, as I have used that for alomost 30yrs. When inspecting details it's helpful to have different zoom options, as in PS.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Camera Raw Zoom tool & interface

Contributor ,
Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The zoom tool in Camera Raw 13.1 only seems to toggle between 2 zoom settings. Not sure why the tool would differ from Photoshop. The "scubby" zoom doesn't seem to work as described in J Kost's blog. I see there's an option in Prefs to set zoom as per LR, but I would simply prefer the Zoom controls to be consitant with PS, as I have used that for alomost 30yrs. When inspecting details it's helpful to have different zoom options, as in PS.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 26, 2020 0

Have something to add?