Highlighted

Camera Raw

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open a file, it never opens Camera Raw. Is there any way I can fix that or open Camera Raw manually?

Topics

How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Camera Raw

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open a file, it never opens Camera Raw. Is there any way I can fix that or open Camera Raw manually?

Topics

How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you start in Bridge, Cmd+R is the shortcut to open a file in ACR (Ctrl+R in Windows).

What kind of file are you trying to open? Some types should be automatic, so it's possible that there is a different answer. Let us know if your OS and if you are starting in Bridge, Finder, or File Explorer.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2020 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to open Tif and Jpeg file set ACR Preference file handling to open supported Tiff and Jpeg files.

image.png

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2020 0