• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera RAW

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating Photoshop my Camera Raw keeps freezing my entire computer.  Very annoying.  I get the wheel of death and can't move the cursor anywhere and am forced to restart; losing hours of work.  I uninstalled the new one, and it kept happening.  I couldn't uninstall the small update at all so now i'm stuck with restarting my computer every time I open Camera RAW within Photoshop.  What gives??

Currently running Photoshop 21.2.4 release and Bridge Version 10.1.1.166

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I had the same problem every time I opened the Camera RAW filter after the last update. Enter Preferences in PS, select the bottom line "Camera RAW", and inside Camera Raw select the "performance" tab on the left.  In the dropdown options of "use graphic processor" select the "OFF" so Camera Raw does not use the GPU. Reboot PS and try it. That worked for me. Good luck!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines