• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Rawsplash screen

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do I have to have a splash screen wlecoming me to something I laready know how to use? I just had to crash photoshop and LOOSE WORK. Because the splash screen for CR 13.who cares, splash screen doesnt work on multiple monitors. It's hard to be more annoyed. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The real problem is most likely that ACR crashes in a buggy video driver. Try to disable GPU in ACR preferences (accessible from Bridge or Photoshop if you can't open ACR).

The splash screen can't crash anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I onlty see that screen once for each new version the first time I user ACR after the install.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That’s one too many if it doesn’t work correctly.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ACR not working for you is a different story what does the crash report show. That may help resolve your issue.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines