• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can Adobe please post a policy about removing our URLs?

Participant ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I invite users to go for example to the Autodesk forums (or ANY forum) and compare the outstanding treatment we receive from that company.  They like their clients.

Adobe is great in their engineering/development department. It is a company that has made history.

The same cannot be said of other departments.

This is very sad.

-Ramon F Herrera
JFK Numbers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

There you go :

Self-promotion & Third Party services (addendum to Terms of Use 6.2 M)

• The Adobe Support Community does not allow posts, screen names/user names, or private messages that include spam or advertisements. However, services or products (free or paid) that meet a need that Adobe can't fill at this time can be promoted in replies to questions, if and only if they are legitimate solutions to the customer's question. When directing customers to these services or products, you must be ex

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am out of here. YouTube, here I come.

-Ramon F. Herrera
JFK Numbers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, most likely you have the wrong section on where to post your discussion. In this section, we help our users solve various problems with Adobe Photoshop.

Having said that and, regarding what I learn from your words, have you encountered any particular problems within our forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There you go :

Self-promotion & Third Party services (addendum to Terms of Use 6.2 M)

• The Adobe Support Community does not allow posts, screen names/user names, or private messages that include spam or advertisements. However, services or products (free or paid) that meet a need that Adobe can't fill at this time can be promoted in replies to questions, if and only if they are legitimate solutions to the customer's question. When directing customers to these services or products, you must be explicit if they are free or paid. Promotions will be considered as spam if they are not directly related to the original question. However, members of the Adobe Community Professionals program are permitted to include a weblink to their forums' signature if the website information is non-paying and would be helpful to the user’s post.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/community-help/guidelines-and-tips-for-the-adobe-community/td-p/47881...

In general links to user's websites will normally be removed unless the poster is responding to another user question that can only be answered using such a link. This has nothing to do with friendliness or otherwise, but it is to prevent the forum being used as a means of driving traffic to websites.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"This has nothing to do with friendliness or otherwise,"

Dave, I am doing this for other users, nothing personal. You are great guy.

You just stated above that I am unable to tell the difference between being treated in a friendly manner or not.

Fact: Adobe is in a close to monopolistic position. Can you cite a comparable company with such Gestapo, er Draconian policies?

I am replying to your comment by showing you my web site:

(Link removed by moderator)

In it you can see the reason no cropping is necessary. It is done at another level.

It will take months and years to be built. That site barely works. The users interested in that web service are very few. Is Adobe worried that I am putting them out of business? That I am luring away its employees?

Every time I come here I end up in these confrontations. This is the ONLY site where this happens, and trust me, I do navigate the Internet and visit sites.

I restate this again: Just go to the Autodesk forums. Then, will know what being trated properly, with respect and friendliness feels like.

I definitely need to find an alternative to this site. Oh, did I tell you that Autodesk has other parallel forums, in case you would prefer another enviroment?

I am ANSWERING your question, there you go:

https://forums.cgsociety.org/c/autodesk 

Outta here...

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

ps: Stay safe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

".....I am ANSWERING your question, there you go:....."  

I didn't ask a question.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is great in their engineering/development department.

wow

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines