Highlighted

Can anyone help me downgrade Photoshop 2020 to before the Wacom pen pressure broke?

Explorer ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I lost my pen pressure due to a PS update. I tried turning on Windows ink, removing the .txt file (the configuration file or what ever- says use wintab) I restarted. Still no pen pressure. So I put it back the way it was, restarted, no pen pressure. So I need to take Photoshop back to before the pen pressure broke. Does anyone have a link to do so? Do I have uninstall and reinstall? Thanks!

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by JJMack | Most Valuable Participant

Use the Creative Cloud desktop application to install previous a version.

Capture.jpg

TOPICS
Bug, Download and install, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can anyone help me downgrade Photoshop 2020 to before the Wacom pen pressure broke?

Explorer ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I lost my pen pressure due to a PS update. I tried turning on Windows ink, removing the .txt file (the configuration file or what ever- says use wintab) I restarted. Still no pen pressure. So I put it back the way it was, restarted, no pen pressure. So I need to take Photoshop back to before the pen pressure broke. Does anyone have a link to do so? Do I have uninstall and reinstall? Thanks!

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by JJMack | Most Valuable Participant

Capture.jpg

TOPICS
Bug, Download and install, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 03, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi use creative cloud remove tool to uninstall photoshop you and use given link to install 2019 version....regards

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2019-direct-download-links.html

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2020 0