Can I just ask a simple question?

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is it we have to pay out quite a lot of money for a subscription that when you update apps it is just tediously, timewastingly, arduously, consistently broken?

For the time I lose in my business, to the money I pay for these products. Simply, do a better job.

I have put this under the topic "make it" - so you might actually make Photoshop.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Make It

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can I just ask a simple question?

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is it we have to pay out quite a lot of money for a subscription that when you update apps it is just tediously, timewastingly, arduously, consistently broken?

For the time I lose in my business, to the money I pay for these products. Simply, do a better job.

I have put this under the topic "make it" - so you might actually make Photoshop.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Make It

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a question you'll need to ask Adobe, this is a user to user forum so you're not really addressing Adobe here, you can of course post your question on the Adobe Feedback Forum which is monitored by Adobe engineers

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice one, sorry I was unaware this sin't addressing adobe.

I guess the more people actually complain the more they might better their products? I am unsure.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2020 0