• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I purchase a monthly Subscription of Photoshop but for my Son to use on his device.?

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I purchase a monthly Subscription of Photoshop but for my Son to use on his device.? I will be paying for it for his college work but am unsure whether he can use it on his own laptop if it is me who has purchased it for him. Any help appreciated

Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely! You will simply set up a login and password for your son to use to log in on his computer when using the app. So it is better to set it up initially from his computer. The app can go on up to 2 computers per subscription. (So he can log out of one computer and into the other to use the app.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding to what Ro said, you can also purchase a pre-paid yearly sub of the Photography plan and give him the code to redeem. (Can purchase online or locally at places like Staples here in the USA.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"The app can go on up to 2 computers per subscription"

Photoshop can be activated on two computers by the same user. It can be installed on more computers.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/activate-deactivate-products.html

https://www.adobe.com/legal/terms.html

The son must be at least 13 years old and will need his own Adobe ID.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines