• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I remove PS 2019 CC

Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing PS 2020 from Creative Cloud, I saw that PS 2019 CC is still installed, which  actually don't remember installing. Can I safely uninstall it and not impact 2020 or PS Elements?

Richard
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Hi

You can uninstall it but it's handy to have another version available in case you have issues with the most recent release.

If you're on Windows uninstall 2020 first and then 2019 and then reinstall 2020, sometimes not doing it that way can mess up the file associations

Also backup your customs settings beforehand

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/photoshop/using/preset-migration.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You can uninstall it but it's handy to have another version available in case you have issues with the most recent release.

If you're on Windows uninstall 2020 first and then 2019 and then reinstall 2020, sometimes not doing it that way can mess up the file associations

Also backup your customs settings beforehand

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/photoshop/using/preset-migration.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yow, that may be more than I want to tackle as I've added lots of brushes, etc. to 2020.  I'll check out that link and give it some more thought.  Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines