Highlighted

Can I remove someone standing in front of another person?

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been messing with this for like 2 days and I just can't seem to get it right at all.  I'd like to remove the child from the photo and just leave the girl in the background but I'm not having any luck trying to accomplish this.

5.jpg

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can I remove someone standing in front of another person?

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been messing with this for like 2 days and I just can't seem to get it right at all.  I'd like to remove the child from the photo and just leave the girl in the background but I'm not having any luck trying to accomplish this.

5.jpg

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The photograph is a two dimensional image. There is nothing behind the little girl’s image. It might be possible to reconstruct what would be the missing area if you had images of the woman in a similar pose revealing the area currently hidden, but I suspect it does not exist. Bottom line: You are out of luck.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're going to be doing a lot of drawing/ painting in Photoshop to create the part of the woman that wasn’t photographed. 

You knew that, right?

If you like the image why not just extract a portrait of the woman [head shot]? The pose of her arms would look unusual if she's not holding something anyway. 

neilB

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0