• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can I still update my photoshop CS6 13.0 version

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does anyone know if I can still update my version of photo shop to the latest one available?  I know there are a few later versions I just cant find them to download.  thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 its likely to contain some 32bit code.  Which may make CS6 not compatible with Apples latest Operating System versions.  As far as I know Apple no longer support any bit code. You may need to run an old version of Mac OSX.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to have the latest version of Photoshop you can subscribe to the Photography Plan which costs around $10 a month and includes Lightroom and some cloud storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Photoshop went Subscription Only after CS6. There is no upgrade path or permanent licenses anymore. You can get it as part of the Photography Plan, starting at $10 a month for a 1 year commitment.

Here are your options: https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography/compare-plans.html?promoid=9DJJ4N49&mv=other

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you mean updating to 13.0.6, see this thread:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/how-update-ps-cs6-13-0-to-13-0-6/m-p/6694507#M278572

You may have to contact Customer Support since the Updates page is not working.

Also, do not update to MacOS 10.15. CS6 and its updates cannot be installed there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines