This conversation has been locked.

Can I still upgrade from CS5 to CS6

May 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I still upgrade from Photoshop CS5 to CS6 for the Mac?

Go to this page Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications and download from there.

Make sure to choose CS6 Design Standard, if you choose any of the other options, you may run into problems with the serial number.

The downloads for Full and Upgrade are the same.

You will of course need your serial number for CS6, and if CS5 isn't installed on the computer, you'll need the serial for that as well.

Views

Translate

Translate

May 08, 2013 1
Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Plugin disk drives are inexpensive and easy to use.

Translate

Translate

Jul 23, 2017 0
Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate that. But I was able to install CS5.5 without a disk drive, so surely it must be possible to do the same with CS6. I just wanted to know where the download link is? Also, is there a specific "upgrade to CS6" download?

Translate

Translate

Jul 23, 2017 0
Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to this page Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications and download from there.

Make sure to choose CS6 Design Standard, if you choose any of the other options, you may run into problems with the serial number.

The downloads for Full and Upgrade are the same.

You will of course need your serial number for CS6, and if CS5 isn't installed on the computer, you'll need the serial for that as well.

Translate

Translate

Jul 23, 2017 0
Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect, thanks. I downloaded the CS6 Design Standard. It installed Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign fine, but for some reason kept failing to install Acrobat. So after a while I just manually went into the content folders, isolated Acrobat and installed that individually, seemed to do the job. Presumably that's the same version that the installer would have given me.

Translate

Translate

Jul 23, 2017 0