Highlighted

can i use photoshop Window 10?

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Older, non-CC versions, and indeed the first CC versions, won’t have HiDPI support (which was introduced on CC 2014 if I recall right.)

CS6 is the last pre-CC version and the one which had the latest support for Camera Raw updates (although I believe that has stopped.) I knew people are still using it because they don’t want to pay for a CC subscription, and it works OK on Windows 10 as long as you don’t need the HiDPI support.

I have no idea if you can still find a new-surplus copy at retail of CS6 or older. Adobe Photoshop CC Download  Because of the Adobe activation system, it probably isn’t practical to buy a used copy without basically resorting to piracy (and whether reselling used application software is legal in any given country is a matter of local law; for the US it’s kind of questionable.)  [Link to pirated version removed by moderator.]

I don’t know anyone who was still using an older version prior to CS6 when Windows 10 came out, but odds are any version that worked on Windows Vista/7 like CS3 or later (I think CS2 should work as well, it just gives UAC warnings) will work, at least well enough. The big limitation for photography use is that the cut off for newer camera’s RAW formats is a couple of years after the new one is released, but for purely editing/composition work it’s more a question of features.

Topics

Download and install, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

can i use photoshop Window 10?

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Older, non-CC versions, and indeed the first CC versions, won’t have HiDPI support (which was introduced on CC 2014 if I recall right.)

CS6 is the last pre-CC version and the one which had the latest support for Camera Raw updates (although I believe that has stopped.) I knew people are still using it because they don’t want to pay for a CC subscription, and it works OK on Windows 10 as long as you don’t need the HiDPI support.

I have no idea if you can still find a new-surplus copy at retail of CS6 or older. Adobe Photoshop CC Download  Because of the Adobe activation system, it probably isn’t practical to buy a used copy without basically resorting to piracy (and whether reselling used application software is legal in any given country is a matter of local law; for the US it’s kind of questionable.)  [Link to pirated version removed by moderator.]

I don’t know anyone who was still using an older version prior to CS6 when Windows 10 came out, but odds are any version that worked on Windows Vista/7 like CS3 or later (I think CS2 should work as well, it just gives UAC warnings) will work, at least well enough. The big limitation for photography use is that the cut off for newer camera’s RAW formats is a couple of years after the new one is released, but for purely editing/composition work it’s more a question of features.

Topics

Download and install, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dear its not pirated site i put adobe sites please approve my link serialhax.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines