• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can no longer sign into Photoshop Family

Engaged ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yet another Adobe typical problem: the sign in procedure of Photoshop Family is such a non-compliant mess, I can not sign in by Safari. I must close the windows of sign in process manually - former they have closed automatically - and for that I am stuck logged out.

@ADOBE: Please see AND READ and try to UNDERSTAND what's the problem.

And NO, I will not switch to another browser or use Facebook or so for login. Get that asap fixed please and comply to STANDARDS instead of permanently doing your own thing what is always worst ever in comparison to existing APIs. E.g. GPUs on Mac can be activated in preferences but are still not used at all. ZERO.

2020-03-01_09-37-13.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Funny - that site is the exact problem!

It asks for a Photoshop Family login (whatever that may be - I have an Adobe ID).

When using AdobeID, it logs in ok, and says 'You can close this window', which reveals the page with the support-issue. But that page doesn't feel I am logged in. So I have to start over - search again and try to find that page again.

Very annoying, since this (this - not the feedback.photoshop.com) forum, community.adobe.com, works perfect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Completely agree - had the exact same issue and when google'ing it - this came up. I noticed you posted this almost 5 months ago - despite many updates, why haven't adobe done anything about it? After all, I pay a significant monthly premium to use their (pretty average, I must have to include saying!) products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, did you try the suggestions from that linked page?

In Safari Preferences. Select Privacy tab. Click on Manage Website Data... and type 'photoshop.com' in the search field. Select "Photoshop.com" from the list and click [Remove] to remove the cookies and tokens for just Photoshop.com. (Don't click "Remove All")

also, deactivate "Prevent cross-site tracking".

Make sure also that you do not have a pop-up blocker.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much for your quick and comprehensive answer.

To be honest, this is too complicated. There's no doubt I can work this out, following your excellent instructions. But to be fair, why should I? Why can't adobe create a simple log-in system that works, just like other companies can do?

Why re-invent the wheel? Seems like most software manufacturers and computer companies prefer to make things complicated - why make it simple, when you can make it complicated, haha!

I am the customer here. If the service provider doesn't make it user friendly, sorry, I'll find somewhere else to buy my products. 

Fix it adobe, and don't let your customers waste their time with activating and deactivating stuff on our computers, please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not only you ask to lower global security settings by disabling two options of the browser, but it does't even work. This is a joke.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh and by the way this is not RGPD compliant since I'm locked out of my account, and can't change my personal data and do trivial stuff, such as disabling email notifications!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem still persists.

Why is Photoshop not treated like other Adobe apps on uservoice.adobe.com.

Why can't we login with an Adobe ID?

Strange behaviour, since Photoshop is part of Adobe CC, just like the other apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines