Highlighted

Can no longer use crop tool in Camera Raw to refine crop

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Photoshop heavily for my photos.  I normally do a first edit using Camera Raw and then refine in the app.  In Camera Raw, I would select the Crop tool, select a size (like 8.5x11) and then use the corners or side sliders around the photo to adjust the crop even further as needed.  Today, for the first time, I can no longer refine the crop using the sliders regardless of the crop size selected using Camera Raw.  I haven't changed a thing on my computer (Windows).  Help!

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can no longer use crop tool in Camera Raw to refine crop

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Photoshop heavily for my photos.  I normally do a first edit using Camera Raw and then refine in the app.  In Camera Raw, I would select the Crop tool, select a size (like 8.5x11) and then use the corners or side sliders around the photo to adjust the crop even further as needed.  Today, for the first time, I can no longer refine the crop using the sliders regardless of the crop size selected using Camera Raw.  I haven't changed a thing on my computer (Windows).  Help!

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 24, 2020 0

Have something to add?