• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can no longer use crop tool in Camera Raw to refine crop

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Photoshop heavily for my photos.  I normally do a first edit using Camera Raw and then refine in the app.  In Camera Raw, I would select the Crop tool, select a size (like 8.5x11) and then use the corners or side sliders around the photo to adjust the crop even further as needed.  Today, for the first time, I can no longer refine the crop using the sliders regardless of the crop size selected using Camera Raw.  I haven't changed a thing on my computer (Windows).  Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Participant ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For those of you on this thread who are interested in voicing your need for at least legacy/classic cropping behavior in ACR, please jump to the thread below, and hit the upvote at the top: https://feedback.photoshop.com/ then search for "Camera Raw: Revert Cropping Behavior". Not sure why this thread won't let me post a direct link, but this search should get you to the right place. This is specifically about requesting that Adobe add a classic mode option just as they did in Photoshop a few years ago. The current ACR cropping tool is like putting your pen on paper, but moving the paper to write instead of writing with your pen. If you need classic cropping behavior in ACR, please click the upvote at the link, and spread the word!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines