Can not cancel subscription, after everything else!

Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to cancel my 'personal subscription' merely to vote with my wallet (that CC is unwanted in my pipeline) however I can not even do that... As if not providing a standard unistall option and otherwise making it extradinarily difficult to devourse oneselves from Adobe is not enough, now I can not even CANCEL at the end(?) of this very long process. This seems worse then negilgence! 

There is no "CANCEL" button. I dont care to contact anyone about it(long dead thread) and somehow I bet you are counting on that. This is criminal. Shame. Love Photoshop and AI, ID.. anything I have touched....20+ years. Shame on the leadership. Even if you resolve it and I keep using your beautiful products let it be said that the time wasted on this is unacceptable. Hope indie devs put Adobe out of business. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can not cancel subscription, after everything else!

Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to cancel my 'personal subscription' merely to vote with my wallet (that CC is unwanted in my pipeline) however I can not even do that... As if not providing a standard unistall option and otherwise making it extradinarily difficult to devourse oneselves from Adobe is not enough, now I can not even CANCEL at the end(?) of this very long process. This seems worse then negilgence! 

There is no "CANCEL" button. I dont care to contact anyone about it(long dead thread) and somehow I bet you are counting on that. This is criminal. Shame. Love Photoshop and AI, ID.. anything I have touched....20+ years. Shame on the leadership. Even if you resolve it and I keep using your beautiful products let it be said that the time wasted on this is unacceptable. Hope indie devs put Adobe out of business. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 30, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am following up with support about this. It comes down to a payment issue... DESPITE having a working Credit card and a working Paypal tied to ADOBE.. just redid it per a third time Thank you, <myname>! Your new payment information was saved successfully.     Still can not cancel the account... this is days long process now....

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

from support "Just a moment... it's taking longer than I expected. I appreciate your patience."

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2020 0