• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not complete action due to program error

Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since upgrading to Photoshop 2021 I've been getting this error message for a lot of different actions. Most recently it was caused by trying to merge layers but it also keeps me from saving files. It's been so bad that I've decided to downgrade back to Photoshop 2020. At this point Photoshop 2021 is completely unusable. Anyone else having this problem and has anyone else figured out a solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issues.  I can only save if I turn off all layers and now I can not merge layers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue, I cant even quit the application I have to go to the task manager and kill the application to quit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am getting this too.  Very frustrating - get the perfecct image and cannot save it.  Works for a little bit, then suddenly goes crazy. Thinking it was memory, I purged everything, makes no difference.  Tried "save for web" to at leat get a jpg of my image, but got a white screen.  Weirdest is that when I rename the file I am getting Greek letters! Took screen shots to save some of the.  On a brand new iMac, everything updated.  Using a Wacom tablet... could there be a conflict? Hope to downgrade because the software is unusable like this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines