Highlighted

Can not download "file" because item was not found. just used last night. help!!

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im getting this error message when trying to download my character sheet i've been working on for about a week now.  

I just had it saving on the same file since it was on the cloud.  I didn't think I needed to back it up.

Now I can't seem to get it to work and I'm getting this 

COuld not dowload "super kats don't delete 3.psdc" because the item was not found.

like .. I can see it on the adobe cloud... but its one from like 3 days ago.. I know I saved last night rigth before bed... I don't know whats going on.. I'm freaking out cause I can't even get the file which means I have to start over from like last week...  

please help... 

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can not download "file" because item was not found. just used last night. help!!

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im getting this error message when trying to download my character sheet i've been working on for about a week now.  

I just had it saving on the same file since it was on the cloud.  I didn't think I needed to back it up.

Now I can't seem to get it to work and I'm getting this 

COuld not dowload "super kats don't delete 3.psdc" because the item was not found.

like .. I can see it on the adobe cloud... but its one from like 3 days ago.. I know I saved last night rigth before bed... I don't know whats going on.. I'm freaking out cause I can't even get the file which means I have to start over from like last week...  

please help... 

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 14, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having this same exact issue, did you ever figure it out?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2020 0
rob day LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked the web view of your cloud storage directory (click the cloud icon in the upper right corner of your Creative Cloud app and click Creative Cloud Web)?

In the web directory .PSDC files get stored in the Cloud Documents directory, and there is no local copy of the file. A .PSDC file that was deleted from the web directory would get moved to the Deleted directory until you premanently remove it from Deleted.

If you want to keep local copies of your work, and have them sync’d to the cloud as a backup, you should save them to your local User>Creative Cloud Files folder. Files saved to CCF folder get automatically sync’d and stored in the Synced files folder on the Adobe cloud server. Files deleted from your local CCF folder get moved to the web server’s Deleted directory, so there would always be a cloud version even if you mistakenly delete a local CCF file.

Screen Shot 20.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2020 0