can not render video in photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated to Mac BigSur and have photoshop 22.0.1. When I go to render a simple video file it does nothing. This has also been a problem with past versions of PS and OS systems. I have granted full disk access to PS and not sure what else to do. I need help.

TOPICS
Import and export, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

can not render video in photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated to Mac BigSur and have photoshop 22.0.1. When I go to render a simple video file it does nothing. This has also been a problem with past versions of PS and OS systems. I have granted full disk access to PS and not sure what else to do. I need help.

TOPICS
Import and export, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 30, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

»When I go to render a simple video file it does nothing.«

What is »simple« in this context?

Please read this (in particular the section titled "Supply pertinent information for more timely and effective answers”):

https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/community-how-to-guide-tips-amp-best-practices/td...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simple as in 7 frames, 2 seconds long

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So Frame Animation? 

What are the pixel dimensions, export format, …? 

Please read this (in particular the section titled "Supply pertinent information for more timely and effective answers”):

https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/community-how-to-guide-tips-amp-best-practices/td...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 18.33.55.png

I am exporting and trying to render video. It does not even give me the option do anything beyond that. It just spins. The window never comes up beyond initializing video export.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!
I already wrote in this discussion

Amazing! I only get this error when the Bridge program is running. Once the Bridge is not running, the Render Video command works fine.
I've tried the "Skip loading optional plug-ins and third-party plug-ins?" Sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn't.
It seems to me the problem is not fixed. Photoshop 2020, Photoshop 2021, Mac Os Mojave 10.14.6, MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015), external monitor 27".

I don't think this is a BigSur problem. This is problem Adobe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response. I have tried this, but unfortunately, it did not help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2020 0