Can not save files in photoshop

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea what is wrong. 

Screen Shot 2020-12-27 at 6.40.00 PM.png

I got this program error trying multiple times.  I have been using PS since '94 and never have had this issue. 

is it a new feature??  and what happened to tech support?? 

TOPICS
Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can not save files in photoshop

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea what is wrong. 

Screen Shot 2020-12-27 at 6.40.00 PM.png

I got this program error trying multiple times.  I have been using PS since '94 and never have had this issue. 

is it a new feature??  and what happened to tech support?? 

TOPICS
Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 27, 2020 1
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same exact problem - it also occurs when I try to 'apply image'; from what I gather, it's a problem with the PS 2021. I've been told that using 2020 will resolve the issue, but Adobe no longer provides any way to download it 👍🏻.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 27, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try Edit/Purge/All ? Or you can try saving it as a different file name, just keep the filename and add a "2" or a "1" at the end.  This has sometimes worked for me. Then I'd close PS and relaunch it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 27, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone pointed out in another forum if you hide all layers it should save. It is a work around for now. (also if you disable Suitcase Fusion plugin...)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 27, 2020 0
Participant ,
Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using an Extensis product such as Suitcase Fusion and disabling the plug-in is the only solution you have to save your files. Please contact our Support Team so that we can put these issues in front of our Developers. 

https://www.extensis.com/contact-us

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue recently - My CC app stopped responding and had an error code. I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling the CC desktop app and it resolved this.

Kevin Stohlmeyer Adobe Community Professional/Adobe Certified Instructor

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 28, 2020 1