Can not see the brush size with photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work on a computer Mac. When I use control+alt while scrolling the mouse with the brush tool and  usually, I see in red the size of my brush. I scroll and that ajust but, I can not see the red zone since I've update photoshop. 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can not see the brush size with photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work on a computer Mac. When I use control+alt while scrolling the mouse with the brush tool and  usually, I see in red the size of my brush. I scroll and that ajust but, I can not see the red zone since I've update photoshop. 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 23, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Looking forward to see the solution.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Personally I expect that this will be addressed »soon« but there are no guarantees about a timeline even for acknowledged bugs. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2020 0