• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not unlock/move group.

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I locked a group and then unlocked it by clicking the lock icon on the group and then each layer in the group individually (very annoying, if there is a quicker way to do this please let me know) and now I can move each layer within the group but not the group as a whole.

To be clear, nothing shows that it is locked. If I select a layer in the group it will move. If I select the group it will not move and the error "Could not use the move tool because the group contains a locked layer" comes up. Nothing is locked. I am in an editable mode so that is not it.

If I copy all the layers in the group to a new layer, or just put them in a new layer, the group will move. I have a lot of groups with this issue and really don't want to have to do this for everything.

Suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One quick update: I figured out how to unlock the entire group without clicking each layer in the group. 🙂 Still have the group moving problem though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines