• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can photoshop 3.0 run in win10?

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a souvenir, I have always used photoshop3.0 in 1994. Since my computer was upgraded to win10, photoshop3.0 has not been able to run normally! As long as I circle the picture, the program crashes! The downward compatible startup of the program cannot eliminate the problem, and sometimes the program cannot even be opened...Can you help me? thank you very much

https://winworldpc.com/product/adobe-photoshop/305

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How mant 27 year old application still run on your windiws 10 machines. Those application were not probramed to run on modern 

you need go ventage  Intel processor 80386 abd 80486 to go with the software.

80386EX[edit]

• Introduced August 1994
  • Variant of 80386SX intended for embedded systems
  • Static core, i.e. may run as slowly (and thus, power efficiently) as desired, down to full halt
  • On-chip peripherals:
    • Clock and power management
    • Timers/counters
    • Watchdog timer
    • Serial I/O units (sync and async) and parallel I/O
    • DMA
    • RAM refresh
    • JTAG test logic
  • Significantly more successful than the 80376
  • Used aboard several orbiting satellites and microsatellites
  • Used in NASA's FlightLinux project

80486DX4[edit]

• Introduced March 7, 1994
  • Clock rates:
    • 75 MHz, 53 MIPS (41.3 SPECint92, 20.1 SPECfp92 on Micronics M4P 256 KB L2)
    • 100 MHz, 70.7 MIPS (54.59 SPECint92, 26.91 SPECfp92 on Micronics M4P 256 KB L2)
  • 1.6 million transistors at 0.6 μm
  • Bus width: 32 bits
  • Addressable memory 4 GB
  • Virtual memory 64 TB
  • Socket 3 168 pin PGA Package, or 208 sq. ftP Package
  • Officially named Intel486 DX4
  • Used in high performance entry-level desktops and value notebooks
  • Family 4 model 8

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually have PhotoShop 3.0.5 running on Windows 10. Works great for a small lightweight program to make a quick crop, edit, or draw arrows/line/text on a photo. I had to run a small "fixit.exe" program to get it to work on Windows 7, and as long as you just copy the whole folder to Windows 10 (Install it on an older OS, then copy the folder to Windows 10), it seems to just work. The only real bug that I have found is if you save a photo, close it, and then immediately hit ctrl-O to get to the file browser window, the program will crash. If you wait 2 seconds, then its fine.

As for the compatibility settings, use "run for Windows 95" and "run as administrator"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2023 Jul 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there Matt, what kind of system/ laptop are you using? If you can may you please email the program to me at

<Mod. email removed>

[Moderator]

[personal information removed per policy - 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-community-professionals/email-signatures-and-personal-informati...

[This is a public forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop isn't a program for free. You need a valid license. 

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly. I still have the 3.0.5 disc with serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cool, appreciate the response 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines