• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can Photoshop run on Note 20 ultra?

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a question, can Adobe Photoshop run in Note 20 Ultra like it runs in the iPads? I really need a mobile with adobe photoshop so I can work anywhere and I was thinking in buying Samsung Note 20 Ultra and I wanted to know if its gonna have all the features like it has on the iPads 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I wanted to know if its gonna have all the features like it has on the iPads"

No, right now Photoshop for Mobile only works on newer iPads.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements-ios.html

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You think note 20 ultra is gonna get it some time soon?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

This is a user-to-user forum for answering questions about how to use Photoshop, and we do not work for Adobe. We won't know until (and if) Adobe makes an announcement.

There is another forum for making feature requests to Adobe. Try posting to https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family .  It was down for a few days for maintenance, but I think it's back up again.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Mix is available for IOs & Android, and is as close as you will get at this time

https://www.adobe.com/products/mix.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nobody could tell you Adobe's plans, but it took a year after the iPad version was announced, until it was available. So even a promise would be nothing to use in planning a purchase...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines