• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can someone from Adobe please contact me.

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried everything to contact Adobe to no avail. I purchased the PS 2021 yesterday and it is not working. While I have been able to go back to the older version I signed up for the added features of 2021. There are also areas on the website which are not working properly which I would like to discuss.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Catherine Gardner:

2021—released last Tuesday—has known issues that Adobe is working on. See https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html. What specifically do you mean by "not working"? It may be addressed in the post. 

Here is a link to Adobe Customer Care. There is a chat button in the lower right corner:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact

To reach the Photoshop team, use this page:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/ 

~Barb 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Barb for your comment and links.

While they may have made it known to some that the 2021 version is not working they do not tell those who are purchasing the program. When I purchased the program I was looking forward to using the new features and not going back to a previous version. It would be better if Adobe made a announcement for those purchasing the PS CC that there are problems with the latest version and let people customers know that they would be getting the 2020 version and that once the bugs are fixed on the 2021 version that they would be switched over to the newer version.

As for the website - everytime I come to the Adobe site it asks me to either customise or enable for the cookies. I have to fix it everytime or I am not able to access the site properly. 

When I wanted to come on to the forum I needed to sign in again, even though it clearly states that I am logged on.

Again thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Catherine-

We all understand your frustration. Please remember that this is primarily a user-supported forum and your best course to voice these types of concerns is via the links that Barb Binder shared.

Warmly/j

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines