Highlighted

can't access my cs6

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded cs6 (older version of Photoshop) everything was fine for 10 days.  Suddenly, I Adobe is making me sign in to use the product that I downloaded.  Problem is everytime I try to sign in, it says try again.  My internet connection is fine but for some reason signing into Adobe is an issue.  I'm so frustrated right now.  Why was I able to use it for 10 days and then suddenly not?  I'm a paying member; this shouldn't be happening. 

Someone please help.  

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

can't access my cs6

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded cs6 (older version of Photoshop) everything was fine for 10 days.  Suddenly, I Adobe is making me sign in to use the product that I downloaded.  Problem is everytime I try to sign in, it says try again.  My internet connection is fine but for some reason signing into Adobe is an issue.  I'm so frustrated right now.  Why was I able to use it for 10 days and then suddenly not?  I'm a paying member; this shouldn't be happening. 

Someone please help.  

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 12, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe removed CS6 as a Cloud option... the only way to use CS6 now is you previously purchased the serial number version

You need to enter your serial number in the activation window, I think you press F1 to get to that option

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2020 0