Can't cancel an accidental quit... WHY ADOBE, WHY?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, it used to be in any Adobe software that if you clicked the X by mistake the "would you like to save before you quit" pop would show up, and than you could click yes and than cancel, and then you could resume work  as normal.

But for some reason that is beyond my comprihension, your PM at adobe (which i must say are doing a very very poor job in the last 10 or so years) decided to axe that "feature" and now if you hit quit or X by mistake, you can not in any way cancel it. even if you click "yes" for save and then cancel it, Photoshop is going back to do you want to save before you quit. and there is no way to cancel it. what are you thiunking there Adobe? are you actually using your products? ha? 

So, if I have 10 or 20 open documents and I hit quit by mistake I must save ALL the files quit and than open photoshop again and open all the files again.

You guys need a serious kick to the b*t. like seriously, and I don't even mention how slow blopated, buggy, RAM houngry, and generally just poor quality your products has become.

The only reason I still work with your horrible software pakage is because my organization is working with it. 

Fix it.

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@assafbezalel wrote:

Fix it.

You are speaking to volunteers who try to help other users when they have questions about how to do something in Photoshop. If you want to tell the product developers, you can do that here:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines