• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't change brush color Adobe 2020

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a really weird problem which I guess is due to me not fully understanding the new Photoshop updates. I use photoshop to paint together with a Wacom board, which means I use a lot of brushes with plain colors. But now, since the Photoshop update, I can't seem to change the color of brushes. The arrow that used to be next to the little squares which decide foreground and background colors doesn't exist anymore, and so now whenever I pick a color from Swatches or the color field it ends up being the background color and I have no way of making it the foreground color which means that for the brush, I can't use it.

Anyone else had this problem? How do I solve it? 

A picture attached.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To clarify: I've lost the little arrow that allows me to switch colors so that the color I just picked goes from background color to foreground color.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anyone? 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines