Highlighted

Can't crate new path with pen?

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed photoshop yesterday. I made a path with my pen, adjusted it, and stroked it. Now that I have stroked the path and deleted it the pen will not give me an option to make a new one? It just appears as a normal mouse cursor even with the pen selected.

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't crate new path with pen?

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed photoshop yesterday. I made a path with my pen, adjusted it, and stroked it. Now that I have stroked the path and deleted it the pen will not give me an option to make a new one? It just appears as a normal mouse cursor even with the pen selected.

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 10, 2020 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post a screen capture showing the Pen tool is the current tool. Make sure Caps Lock has not changed the pen cursor to the cross hair cursor.  Then describe the current cursor over the image for it will not be captured.

image.png

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 0