• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't download ACR 9.1.1

Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2016 Dec 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have CS6 and Bridge installed on a computer that is not connected to the internet.  I am trying to download Camera Raw 9.1.1 from Camera Raw installer for Adobe Photoshop CC and CS6 however it continues to fail.  I've tried multiple times using Chrome, Firefox, and IE and it continues to fail.  Where can I get this file?  Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 10, 2016 Dec 10, 2016
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but I don't think that's the version I'm looking for.  I downloaded it and looked in the zip file.  All appears to be version 7.  I'm looking for the latest version for CS6... which, according to what I've researched, is 9.1.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is version 9.1.1, just a different installer, in fact the same installer Help>Updates uses from within photoshop cs6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s labelled as version 7 because that was the official ACR series that CS6 shipped with. Had CC not been created, then ACR 8 would have been for CS7 and ACR 9 would have been for CS8, but those two CSes didn’t get produced, but Adobe relaxed their rules for CS6 for a couple-three years, then finally pulled the plug on ACR update for it, stopping at ACR 9.1.1 for CS6

So the installer being for the CS6 version of ACR 9.1.1 is what the 7 means in the ZIP file, to keep it separate for the ACR 9.1.1 that would have been for CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2016 Dec 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay...  thanks very much for the explanation.  I'll give it a try.

UPDATE - Worked like a champ.  Thank you so very much.  I really appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines