Highlighted

Can't Download Kyle Webster brushes

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time i try to download the Kyle brushes, it just loops me back to the sign in page even though ive already signed in. I've tried it through internet explore and google chrome, but nothing works. I even searched the forums and clicked on all the links provided that others said worked, nothing.

I wanted a simple brush tool cause all the ones i've tried don't work with the pressure sensitivity on my tablet, i'm very new to photoshop, so i dont know what to call the different brushes. All i know is that the ones with the tampered ends is what im looking for, but photoshop didn't have any that came with it, and i couldn't find any for free online. My tablet is a Wacom CTH-661. brush screenshot.jpg

TOPICS
Import and export, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't Download Kyle Webster brushes

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time i try to download the Kyle brushes, it just loops me back to the sign in page even though ive already signed in. I've tried it through internet explore and google chrome, but nothing works. I even searched the forums and clicked on all the links provided that others said worked, nothing.

I wanted a simple brush tool cause all the ones i've tried don't work with the pressure sensitivity on my tablet, i'm very new to photoshop, so i dont know what to call the different brushes. All i know is that the ones with the tampered ends is what im looking for, but photoshop didn't have any that came with it, and i couldn't find any for free online. My tablet is a Wacom CTH-661. brush screenshot.jpg

TOPICS
Import and export, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only advice I can provide is to reset cookies in your browser or contact customer care https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2020 0