• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't download Photoshop

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently use a Chromebook. They have sent me the link via email to install Photoshop but it doesn't seem to be working.

Does anyone know a way around it if there is any? 

Thank you! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Photoshop will not run on a Chromebook, you either need a MAC or Windows operating system.

Where did you get the link to download it from, you have to subscribe to the Creative Cloud to gain access to the Adobe applications

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

And thanks for your quick reply. 

I don't want to sound too stupid, but I can I install Windows in my Chromebook? 

I have access to Creative Cloud and it's working but it's actual Photoshop which I would like to use.. 

Hope it makes sense! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can install Windows on some Chromebooks but it's not straight forward

https://www.howtogeek.com/278953/how-to-install-windows-on-a-chromebook/

Even if you did get Windows installed I doubt that it would run Photoshop very well as the Chromebooks system specs aren't great.

You can of course install Photoshop Express on the Chomebook which is available from the Playstore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines