• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't drag smart objects into CC libraries anymore?!

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Since a few weeks ago an extremely frustrating issue has plagued ALL of my photoshops across 3 different devices. When i drag in a smart object (or even add manually by clicking the 3 dots then adding a graphic) it converts the file to a jpg and ignores all masks and filters applied.

I've contacted adobe support twice now but they've been useless and simply wasted hours without achieving anything. Anyone else having this issue or know a fix?

I need this feature on a daily basis for work so its essential i can get it working how it used to, CC libraries functionality is legit the only reason i havent converted all our services to Affinity yet, every update seems to break more things.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bump... issue still persists

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can not get useful answer here try on https://feedback.photoshop.com/ site that is monitored by Adobe engineers and employees.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cheers ive posted it there too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines