Highlighted

Can't edit anything since macOS Bigsur update.

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my desktop to MacOs BigSur this morning and now photoshop isnt working right .I'm using Photoshop2019 , I can open a new blank file but no matter what tool I use the image goes grey when I click to use that tool . It does the same thing if I try to edit an inage . Did I miss something or is BigSur a joke ?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, Bug, Crash or freeze, Download and install, FAQ, Feature request, How to, Import and export, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't edit anything since macOS Bigsur update.

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my desktop to MacOs BigSur this morning and now photoshop isnt working right .I'm using Photoshop2019 , I can open a new blank file but no matter what tool I use the image goes grey when I click to use that tool . It does the same thing if I try to edit an inage . Did I miss something or is BigSur a joke ?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, Bug, Crash or freeze, Download and install, FAQ, Feature request, How to, Import and export, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would never install a new os, until the bugs are worked out. Plus, you should be using the latest PS version for fixes for Mac's latest changes. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So should I delete this version and pay adobe YET AGAIN or is there a fix , I'm really a beginner at this .

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only the current version, version 22, is compatible with Big Sur. Look at the announcement at the top of the main page here.

Plus what Chuck said. There's going to be months of trouble, until all the bugs are rooted out.

No, you don't pay again. With a valid subscription you always have access to the latest.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless you mean Photoshop Elements?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0