Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't export animated gif in photoshop

Explorer ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I also asked the help desk, but they can't help me. For the emailingprogram i use i wanted to upload a gif because mp4 doesnt work there. I always made an animated gif in photoshop and saved it for web. Now with the version 22.3.1 i couldnt export my psd file to an gif and with the latest version 22.4 it also doesn't work. When i click save or export i get the following popup: this action cannot be accomplished because of an unknown error.

I tried a lot of things, i normally work on a shared server. I tried it local, i exported al my layers into jpegs and made a new document with timeline. I did a video timeline and tried withe a frame timeline... don't know what else i can try...  but i get the same popup over and over again. 

I hope anyone can help me, because it's really frustrating. 

Asking for help as a desperate 'newbie'. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, sorry about that

I don’t have a solution, but maybe if you try to reset the preferences will work, here the instructions:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines