Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can´t export any image file in Photoshop : "An unknown Error occured."

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem here. I can save my images in any file, but cant export them as an image in any format. Neither does jpg or anything else work. Anyone already had this or knows help? Need this asap, business working on it!

Thanks a lot in advance,

Titouan

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hello

I am sorry that nobody has replied to you. For the future, you can always try different ways to export, file save as and then select JPEG, or you can do File Save for Web, or you can use the Generate Assets which exports each layer appropriately named with .gif or .jpg  when you save the files. 

If you are ever having issues I suggest restarting Photoshop, or restarting Photoshop and holding down Command + Shift + Option to remove the preferences which can sometimes get corrupt.

Hope that helps.

mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines