• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't find documentation on liquify

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to script meshes for liquify in a precise manner. Does PS have a way to do this?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What code did ScriptingListener.plugin produce for this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No idea, I'm not looking for other people's plugins, I'm looking at making my own precise scripts to do what I need. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don’t you know what ScriptingListener.plugin is? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One can use ScriptingListener.plugin to record a log of Action Manager code when performing tasks in Photoshop. 

This enables one to script some tasks that the DOM code does not cover. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/downloadable-plugins-and-content.html#ScriptingListenerplugin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I understand it, liqufy meshes are represented as binary data. In this form, they are written to the action palette and in the same form they can be obtained through the ScriptingListener. There is no documentation for them.
I tried to figure them out - it is quite realistic to understand which data block is responsible for which slider, but it is hardly possible to automate the control of the entire set of parameters in a sane way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines