• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't highlight text

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone else having an issue with hightlighting text, or the text box controls showing? When I double click into the text box to edit text, the cursor isn't visible and when I highlight text it doesn't show. I also can't see the sizing edges to resize it without changing the size of the text. I saw a fix from years ago, that opening a new document in Photoshop and adding text fixes it and it did but it keeps happening when I close Photoshop. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey Kristin5E30

have the same problem ever since i ran the update yesterday. now i've got no text box, highlight etc. have you figured the solution? i also checked the previous posts from years ago none of them helped me.... frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks hoachledinh

22.0.1 update fixed it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you both so much!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines