Exit

Can't load cloud documents

New Here ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

please help as this is really anoying.

I've recently purchased a new Mac Mini with an M1 Apple Silicon Chip...

Everything works smooth....Photoshop also opens but I can't access my Cloud Documents.

Neihter in the Creative Cloud app. I can only access online and download, which is a pain if you need to work with more files.

Could you please help me out?

Thank you 

Albert

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you cannot access Cloud documents in Photoshop on your Mac Mini with the Mac M1 processor.

Which version of Photoshop are you using and what is the version of macOS you're running?

Would you mind checking the steps mentioned in this article https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/cloud-document-error-troubleshooting.html and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Akash,

thanks for your reply.

I'm running Mac OS 11.4 and PS 22.4.1.

I checked the steps but none of those seems to help. Except i can't find the Core Sync app in the system monitor. Is that maybe the case?

I tried quitting and restarting PS as well as the Creative Cloud App....also uninstalling and re-installing didn't help.

Any ideas?

Best Albert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you mind restoring the preferences for Photoshop & see if it helps? See this article for reference: https://t.co/ulJI7cGn1G You may want to backup your settings beforehand: https://t.co/4dX7gkr36D

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

finally i got things to work.

had to do with some old preferences and some older installations from adobe. deleted everything i could find on my mac relating to adobe apps. Re-installed creative cloud and here we go! Worked! Solved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines