• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't make paint bucket non-contiguous in Photosho v21.2.4

Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the most recent update, using the "Painting" workspace, there appears no option to toggle the paint bucket tool between "contiguous" and "non-contiguous" There are a bunch of cute little icons with no text, not even mouseover text on the top bar, but none of them seem to apply to contiguity.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

It sounds like you might have the narrow options bar enabled in Preferences > Workspace. You can switch to normal by unchecking it, clicking OK then closing and restarting Photoshop.

Either way, the contiguous button is here:

2020-10-18_14-31-09.jpg

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you might have the narrow options bar enabled in Preferences > Workspace. You can switch to normal by unchecking it, clicking OK then closing and restarting Photoshop.

Either way, the contiguous button is here:

2020-10-18_14-31-09.jpg

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That worked! Thanks! (I did try clicking that bulging-square icon and I don't think it helped, but either way, I can see my words again now!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines