Highlighted

Can't open images in updated Photoshop :(

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

since PS updated I can't open any images, whether from Lightroom or whether I'm trying to open them from inside PS.  I get the error message attached below.  I cannot then close Photoshop without manually closing it using task manager (see second attached screenshot).

I have gone into preferences and allowed Photoshop to use more memory (see third attached screenshot) and this did let me open one new document, but now I am getting the same error messages again!

Please help!

TOPICS
Bug, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't open images in updated Photoshop :(

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

since PS updated I can't open any images, whether from Lightroom or whether I'm trying to open them from inside PS.  I get the error message attached below.  I cannot then close Photoshop without manually closing it using task manager (see second attached screenshot).

I have gone into preferences and allowed Photoshop to use more memory (see third attached screenshot) and this did let me open one new document, but now I am getting the same error messages again!

Please help!

TOPICS
Bug, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 17, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please?  Anyone?  how do I contact Adobe?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2020 0