• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't open or access Photoshop cloud files

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I worked on a file for 3 hours and then saved it to the cloud option just to check the new feature out. The file was then auto saved every 10 minutes or so before my photoshop crashed and now when I try to open the file from the Recents tab it says "the file is not compatible with this version of photoshop".  

I tried downloading the file from creative cloud on the browser but it would just say "download failed" only for this file. Is there anyway I can access the file directory where photoshop saves cloud files or access it from creative cloud? 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's always best to save early and regularly to a local disk and occasionally, when working on a long and complex file, to do a Save As and incrementally rename the doc so you can return to an earlier verion should a corruption occur. And keep back-up copies on an external drive/cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2024 Apr 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Creative Cloud cannot be cracked, can it?" : )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2024 Apr 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You really expect an answer to such a comment on a very old thread.

Thread locked

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines